IT Internships In Nairobi, Internships In Kenya.
Our client is a European financial institution with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda focusing on online microlending. They seek to offer paid internships in Kenya to university graduates lasting for 6 months with consideration for permanent employment for the top performers.
Successful candidates will gain experience in various functions such as: professional customer service, sales methodology, debt collection, payments and reconciliation and accounting in a financial institution setup and much more.
Title: IT Intern
Salary: Monthly Stipend
Contract Type: 6 months with possible extension
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with Hardware, Software and peripherals
- Provide technical support to staff requiring technical assistance
- Run software updates whenever necessary
- Assist with installation of software and other applications
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment in the office
- Assist in setting up new PCs, resetting previously used PCs and preparing for use by another user
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, printing, scanning
- Assist in the procurement of IT equipment from various suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Internship
- Diploma in IT; Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science desirable
- Work experience but not a must
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Must have initiative
- Ability to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Intern Kenya) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th July 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted