Internships In Nairobi, Internships In Kenya.
Our client is a European financial institution with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda focusing on online microlending. They seek to offer paid internships in Kenya to university graduates.
Successful candidates will gain experience in various functions such as: professional customer service, sales methodology, debt collection, payments and reconciliation and accounting in a financial institution setup and much more.
Salary: Monthly Stipend
Requirements for the Internship
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer literate
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask as needed
- Personality to quickly build rapport and build relationships.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Quick learner, critical thinker and analytical
- Good problem-solving skills.
The successful Interns will be required to provide:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Copy of PIN certificate
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Intern Kenya) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th July 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.