Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a well- established accounting and audit firm based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced internal auditor who will be tasked with offering unparalleled internal audit guidance that will add value to their clients.
Title: Internal Auditor – Audit Firm
- Perform and control the full audit cycle for clients including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine clients’ internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate clients’ accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to clients ensuring validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost-saving techniques to clients
- Maintain open communication with clients
- Document audit processes and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor client’s interventions
- Stay updated on developments regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Must have a CPA-K
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor, 2 of these as a Senior Auditor preferably in an audit firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Internal Auditor – Audit Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 28th June 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.