Internal Auditor Jobs, Current Audit Jobs,
To provide independent and objective assurance to improve the effectiveness of internal control, corporate governance process and risk management by evaluating related controls, processes, policies and mechanisms to ensure that they are adequate and in compliance with regulatory principles, industry standards and corporate guidelines.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met
- Analyze the data to substantiate for any deficiencies in controls, excessive expenses, and duplication of effort, fraud, and lack of compliance with laws, regulations, management policies and procedures.
- Review the business processes and ensure that internal control systems are adequate
- Provide inputs for improvements in internal control systems, processes, avenues for cost savings and revenue leakages
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the Head of Internal Audit and provides recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Prepare risk based Internal Audit plan and execute the Audits as per the plan with proper resource utilization and within timeframe.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Carry out adhoc reviews to investigate any area identified and as recommended by superior.
- Prepare evidence-based audit reports.
- Perform audit closing meeting with the process owners and senior management to obtain risk aligned management action plan.
- Conduct follow-up Audits to monitor specific Management interventions
- Maintain audit recommendation tracker etc.
- ACCA or CPA(K), Member of ICPAK a degree in accounting is an added advantage
Knowledge and Experience:
- Post qualification 10 years
- Internal audit and risk management experience for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
- FMCG industry experience is an added advantage
- Person who can do reviews and Is able to check thoroughly the policy compliance
- To have general understanding of policies
- Statutory audit/internal audit background should do\Should have eye to details
- Worked in audit firm/compliance/due diligence
- Knowledge of internal audits and risk management concepts
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Good Managerial skills
- Resource management
- Result oriented
- Personal motivation & initiative
- Problem solving/analytical ability
- Information gathering
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE