ICT Assistant Jobs, IT Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of ICT Assistant. She/he will be tasked with the implementation & maintenance of an appropriate ICT infrastructure, systems & procedures
Title: ICT Assistant
Industry: Manufacturing – FMCG
- Perform on-site and remote technical support.
- Monitor, plan, and coordinate the distribution of client/server software and service packs (Syspro ERP).
- Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems
- Make recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.
- Monitor server’s activity log
- Administer secure links with ISP
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science; Computer Programming; Computer Engineering; Information Technology; Information Science; Computer Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years’ experience in ICT
- Proficiency in Syspro software or any accounting software a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task effectively
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ICT Assistant to email@example.com by close of business 25th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.