Human Resource Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Hotel Jobs, HR and Admin Officer Jobs, Human Resource Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a leading Restaurant in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly competent HR Manager who will be tasked with ensuring that the standard operating procedures are implemented and consistently utilized while making sure that the necessary action is taken to meet the budget goals.
Title: HR Manager
- To ensure that company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration
- To coordinate and/or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire orientation program
- Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every as per Company management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required
- Ensure that you are in attendance of each appraisal
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counselling and discipline
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management is essential
- At least 4 years working experience
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Conversant with Kenyan labor laws
- Member of a professional body IHRM preferred
- Excellent interpersonal/oral communication
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations and problem solve.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager- Hospitality) to email@example.com before 7th May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted