Human Resource Manager Job, Current HR Kenya Jobs,
Job Title: Human Resource Manager – Hospitality,
Gross Salary: 180k – 250k,
Our client is a high end hospitality facility in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly competent HR Manager who will be tasked with developing and executing human resource strategy, policies, processes and procedures in line with the business strategy in the areas of organization design, talent management, resourcing, organization culture and performance
- To ensure that company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
- Advise both the directors and managers on the ideal manning levels i.e. occupancies ensuring all departments manage leave, off duties and public holidays efficiently with due regard to employee needs and organizational requirements.
- Provide professional leadership through development of Human Resource plans.
- To coordinate and/or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire orientation program
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials
- Encourages a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary
- Ensures appraisals are carried out for every employee every as per Company management policy, and also reviews all appraisals and follows up on development needs, if required
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counselling and discipline
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
- Conduct workforce analysis determine optimum staff requirements and design organizational structure to maximize synergies across functions to achieve the strategic plan.
- Conduct job analysis oversee development of job descriptions to facilitate Human resource planning, staff recruitment and selection.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of all quarterly and annual reports for the department
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources Management / Social Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource management or HR certification
- IHRM Membership
- At least 4-6 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- People Management and Employee Relations skills
- Strong problem solving and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager – Hospitality) to email@example.com before Friday 16th July 2021
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CVN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.