HR Officer Jobs, Latest HR Jobs,
Title: HR Officer- Microfinance,
Our Client is one of Kenya’s fastest growing provider of financial services that tailors its products to ensure they offer customers solutions to their financial needs quickly. They seek to hire an experienced, competent HR Officer, who will be tasked with supporting the Human resource function in alignment with the corporate objectives of the organization.
- Coordinate the recruitment and placement of new staff as required and conduct staff orientation.
- Build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization.
- Prepare and issue Job Descriptions and employment contracts.
- Ensure top class workplace discipline is maintained across the institution.
- Payroll administration.
- Coordinate the implementation of employee welfare.
- Prepare training plans and ensure trainings are conducted.
- Prepare and manage Performance Management System
- Periodically review KPIs at various levels.
- Ensure the organization’s HR policies are compliant with legal and local labor laws.
- Ensures staff files, employment contracts, job descriptions, and all other individual staff documentation are kept up to date.
- Day-to-day management of departmental staff to ensure delivery of assignments, tasks ongoing development feedback and management of departmental operations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking / Microfinance industry
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Must demonstrate experience in recruitment and selection.
- Must demonstrate people management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in employees’ performance management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Officer- Microfinance) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 29th April 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.