HR & Legal Assistant Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi,
Our client is an established and local manufacturer of modular kitchens and wardrobes. They seek to hire a HR & Legal assistant to manage the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources and legal functions of the company as needed by the company lawyers.
Title: HR & Legal Assistant
Gross Salary: 30k – 60k
- Provide administrative support to various lawyers
- Prepare reports for cases
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Drafting of correspondence and basic legal documents including agreements, affidavits, defenses, charge documents and securities generally.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Coordinate dispatch of correspondence with office messengers and court clerks
- Supervise all the support staff.
- Undertake basic accounting including making withdrawals and deposits to various banks.
- Settle bills including telephone bills, rent, etc.
- Handle petty cash and disburse the petty cash to the staff as and when required.
- Retrieval and maintaining of the attendance data of staff.
- Make follow-up calls with clients, suppliers, witnesses, support institutions.
- Attend to emails from clients and make relevant follow ups
- Complete tender applications as and when called upon.
- Any other duties assigned by the Directors
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related course
- Proven experience of at least 2yrs as an admin preferably in a law firm
- Diploma in HR and experience of at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge of the constitution, litigation, conveyancing, legal terminology, regulations, court pleadings, and court systems
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Legal Assistant) to email@example.com before 20th August 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.