HR Internships, HR Jobs, Internships, Jobs In Nairobi.
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
The intern will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
Title: HR Intern
Monthly Allowance will be provided
- Shortlisting suitable candidates based on provided job description
- Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Conduct Reference checks
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Report writing and report generation
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma
- Fresh Graduates preferred
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to handle a high pressure environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR INTERN) to email@example.com before 17th July 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.