Title: Recruitment Intern
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
The intern will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
Monthly Allowance will be provided
• Shortlisting suitable candidates based on the provided job description
• Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
• Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
• Report writing and report generation
• Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource
• Fresh Graduates preferred
• Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
• Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR INTERN) to email@example.com before 10th January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.