HR Information Systems & Data Officer Job, Current HR Jobs,
Role title: HR Information Systems & Data Officer,
The HR Information Systems & Data Officer is responsible for all HR administration and Data Management activities including payroll management and updating/maintaining data in the ICRC HR information systems.
- Receive information from all Human Resource Service Providers (HRSPs) through the established data collection systems for payroll processing;
- Process the monthly payroll, prepare reconciliations and required reports for submission for auditing with the monthly accounting;
- Prepare and calculate final dues and other benefits for separating staff;
- Coordinate the filing and retrieval of the physical and electronic staff and Human Resource files;
- Creation, modification, and position management for new and existing employees in the Human Resource Information System(HRIS);
- Provide support in data compilation for the budgeting process;
- In collaboration with the Human Resource Data & Administration Team Leader, support in the development and updating of Human Resource related reports as required;
- Support in the compilation of annual compliance reports and data for operational risks for the sites;
- Ensure the staff management policies are applied correctly in HRIS & data management in line with local legislation; and
- Ensure that new employees are inducted and oriented in the use of ICRC HRIS systems & processes.
- University Degree from a recognised institution;
- Minimum 3-5 years professional working experience in a similar field;
- Good knowledge of labour laws and the employment market;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (knowledge of French is an asset);
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience in HRIS;
- Experience in HR administration tasks in payroll management;
- Precise, rigorous with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Certificate of good conduct; and
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
How to apply
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 07th May 2021 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas, Degree etc), and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via:
The reference HR Information Systems & Data Officer must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required Degree & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.