HR & Admin Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
Title: HR & Admin Officer,
Industry: Financial Services,
Our client is a leading debt collection company in the country. They seek to hire an experienced HR & Admin Officer who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the HR & Admin function for the company.
- Facilitate various HR forums geared towards enhancing employee relations and creating awareness on HR and Admin policies, procedures and processes
- Facilitate recruitment by assisting in the shortlisting process, participating in interviews, ensuring onboarding formalities are observed and maintaining recruitment records, document verification and background checks
- Compile payroll data
- Prepare and maintain employee files in both hard and soft copy
- Draft employee letters including contracts and separation letters
- Assist with employee onboarding and separation formalities
- Maintain staff database and ensure HR operational processes run smoothly including benefits enrollment and termination
- Assist in disciplinary issues including record keeping of the same
- Assist in driving employee welfare programs
- Prepare and submit reports as and when required
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to handle all maintenance and repair issues related to the workspace
- Ensure general office cleanliness is maintained and supervise the outsourced cleaning staff
- Facilitate team building activities and assist in the rewards and recognition program
- Ensure security policies and processes are understood and observed strictly at all times by staff and visitors
- Ensure meal and tea service meets requirements
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR generalist/Admin position
- Registered member of IHRM
- Good knowledge of Kenyan labour laws
- Hands on experience using HRIS
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work
- Good time-management skill
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Team player
NB: A financial/Accounting background will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer) to email@example.com on or before Friday 12th March 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE