HR & Admin Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a leading supplier farm machinery equipment in East Africa. They seek to hire a competent HR & Admin Officer, who will be tasked with supporting the HR functions in the company. S/He will also double up as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
Title: HR & Admin Officer – Farm Machinery
Gross Salary: 50K – 70K
- In charge of the whole recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with the department heads i.e. processing staff requisitions, interviewing, selection, appointment, induction, documentation, reference checking etc. in liaison with the HRM
- Act as the personal assistant to the managing director in terms of diary management, client management and gatekeeper to the MD’s office
- Maintain eligible candidates’ lists; provide names of eligible candidates to department representatives upon appropriately approved requests.
- Facilitate and ensure all employees are registered with statutory bodies i.e. NSSF, NHIF and PAYE.
- Timely renewal of company licences, business permits etc
- Facilitating entry /exit of staff into the Company provided benefits
- Preparation, updating employees leave and keeping records pertaining to leave.
- Inducting new company employees as per the induction process as well as conducting a post-interview evaluation for trainees
- Effectively handle disciplinary issues among staff
- Assisting in coordination of training initiatives and programs and Administering student attachment and internship programs
- Record keeping in terms of completeness and accuracy for all staff data (staff files) and all HR related matters e.g. minutes
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM
- Assist in evolution and maintenance of staff welfare and welfare related initiatives
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in a busy environment, especially FMCG industry is preferred.
- Must have experience in administrative support of HODs or the Executives
- Must have prior experience in HR Policy formulation
- Must have supervised a work force of at least 40 – 50 staff
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the company
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer – Farm Machinery) to email@example.com before 18th September 2019.