HR & Admin Officer Job, Current HR Kenya Jobs,
Title: HR & Admin Officer – Manufacturing,
Gross Salary: 40k,
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of rubber and rollers. They have been in operation for over 30 years. They seek to hire a HR and Admin who will be responsible for handling HR and the Admin functions of the company. H/She will also oversee Administration matters including; premises maintenance and outsourced services management, records management and coordination of general administrative services.
- Organize and maintain all HR records
- Recruit, Orient and deploy.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave and annual leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, promotions, warning letters, show cause etc.
- Revise, create and implement Performance Management frameworks.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance (e.g. in case of an injury)
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics to relevant government bodies like Labour office, NEA (e.g. turnover rates, employee returns).
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Prepare and manage HR/Admin operating and Capital budget.
- Promote health and safety policies in the organisation.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense requisitions.
- Arrange for day to day office amenities such as; stationery and other necessities.
- Coordinate outsourced services such as; Security, IT, Garbage etc.
- Manage IT services such as Internet, telephone services, maintenance of the server room etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- MUST have experience in Manufacturing
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the team
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Admin Officer – Manufacturing) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, 13th July 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.