Hotel Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Hotel Sales Executive
Gross Salary: 60k + Commissions
Our client is a group of hotels in Nairobi. They are seeking to hire an experienced and results-oriented Sales Executive to drive uptake of their services including conferencing, accommodation and banqueting to new and existing clients.
- Maximize the hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its conference facilities and accommodation
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Liaise with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional guest experience
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Produce accurate and timely reports to be submitted to the Director and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years’ sales experience in hospitality selling hotel packages
- Proven existing client network
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Sales Executive) to email@example.com on or before 17th October 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.