Hotel General Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs.
Our client is a boutique 4-Star business hotel located in Kampala, Uganda with a great reputation and high rating. They seek to hire a young, dynamic and energetic Hotel Manager skilled in digital marketing, who will provide overall leadership and management of the hotel to include employees, facilities, operations, sales and marketing, costs, profits and budgets to improve the overall service culture and guest satisfaction.
Title: Hotel General Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Compensation: Competitive based on experience, and performance bonuses
- Planning, setting standards, priorities and ensuring policies, SOPs and procedures are followed.
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction in accordance with the hotel’s standards.
- Executes marketing and digital, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the hotel’s business plan.
- Take responsibility, create and maintain good working conditions, create the climate to motivate staff to excel and maintain standards, must have a friendly positive personality.
- Analyze financial performance, current performance relative to budgeted standards.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the shareholder’s mission statement.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to produce acceptable return on investment, aware of competition and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Strong Food and beverage background, rooms division, conferencing, procurement, security and HR
- Monitors the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports and initiates corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints and initiates corrective action.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
- Implements and maintains effective open-door communication system that crosses departmental lines in order to reach all employees.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a hotel
- In-depth understanding of finance and operations.
- MUST have a strong marketing background and experience working with digital tools and platforms i.e. Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor etc
- Must possess excellent leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage subordinate executives and managers in various roles and responsibilities.
- Sound business acumen, with a strong F&B background
- People skills and emotional intelligence.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel General Manager – Kampala) to email@example.com before 3rd May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.