Hospital Administrator Jobs, Health Administration Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret, Title: Hospital Administrator, Location: Eldoret, Reporting to: CEO, Gross Salary: 200k,
Our client is among the leading private hospitals in Eldoret. They seek to hire a Hospital Administrator to be based in Eldoret who will oversee the health services of the hospital, departmental budgeting and ensure adequate patient care.
- Oversee quality improvement of processes for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
- Guide in setting operational standards in the hospital.
- Oversee the hospital budget.
- Ensure that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Create financial and business strategies to ensure the fiscal viability of the hospital.
- Ensure the recruitment and retention of qualified and competent staff.
- Address doctors needs and ensure patients’ quality of medical care and wellbeing.
- Liaise with all the hospital’s stakeholders and attend fundraising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences.
- Being involved in press relation, public community affairs and grants management.
- Formulate policies for the Board’s approval and implement approved policies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Business Administration or Healthcare from a recognised institution.
- Master’s degree in Health Administration or Business Administration, or Strategic Management or Public Health will be added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a healthcare facility as a Hospital Administrator or in a Senior Management position.
- Member of a hospital board is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare environment.
- Good knowledge of business functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Team player and self-driven
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospital Administrator-Eldoret) to email@example.com before 15th November.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on your CV