Head of Production Job, Engineering Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Head of Production– FMCG,
Industry: Beverage Manufacturing,
Gross Salary: 120k – 170k,
Our client is an upcoming manufacturing company in the liquor industry. They seek to hire an experienced Head of Production manager to develop and monitor the production plans and activities in respect to capital, material, utility, and human resources. He/She will manage employee performance to ensure optimal productivity levels.
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Organize the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and recommend necessary steps to be taken to improve performance
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Work with the warehouse team to forecast and plan for present and future consumption of raw materials to ensure that materials are always available
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Liaise with the technical department on decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Monitor product standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that the cost of rework is reduced
- Review production practices and equipment; make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are maximally effective
- Manage safety by addressing both physical and employee behavioral related safety issues to ensure minimum unsafe incidents at workplace and compliance with legislation
- Train and upskill the Production team to be at per with the business needs.
- Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, delivery and safety.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 – 8 years minimum experience with 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures
- Have knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction.
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office.
- High aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important.
- Excellent Analytical and record management skills
- Problem solving
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head Of Production-FMCG) to email@example.com before 22nd September 2021.
NB: Those who are currently NOT working are encouraged to apply.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.