Head of Maintenance Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a three star Hotel. They seek to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the Head of Maintenance position in our Hotel. The incumbent will carry out preventive maintenance and fault diagnosis on machinery and equipment so as to minimize breakdown and maintenance costs and improve efficiency.
Title: Head of Maintenance – Hospitality
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of best maintenance strategies, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Planning, maintaining, overhauling and repairing machines and equipment in a timely and effective way in order to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials as needed.
- Identifying unserviceable equipment and inform management for action.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records of all equipment and machines.
- Inspecting buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are promptly attended to.
- Installation of new electrical components.
- Undertake preventive maintenance and repair activities of the Hotel.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Advising the management of the new and helpful trends in the market that can help minimize maintenance cost
Required skills and qualifications
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering or electrical maintenance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Skilled in various areas of maintenance.
- Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Have high level of flexibility to work whenever called upon.
- Have high level of personal organizational and capable of prioritizing their work as well as being attentive to detail.
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Please only send your Application Letter and CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Head of Maintenance – Hospitality) to email@example.com before 9th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted