Head Of Human Resources And Administration Job, Administration Kenyan Jobs,
Position Title: Head Of Human Resources And Administration,
To lead the strategic planning, development and implementation of human resources and administration policies, strategies, systems and processes; coordinate the procurement and maintenance of corporate assets and delivery of quality human resources and administrative services.
- a) Partner with and provide advice to senior management on strategies and initiatives for effective human resources management, applicable policies and procedures. b) Develop and monitor implementation of effective human resources and administrative policies and procedures.
- c) Regularly review the SHAF’s organizational structure, develop and implement organizational development initiatives to align with strategy and business needs. d) Plan, organize and implement programs and systems for human resources planning, recruitment, placement, performance evaluation, learning and development, compensation and benefits, and social welfare of employees.
- e) Develop and sustain and organisation culture that promotes high performance, cohesion and staff engagement.
- f) Coordinate and facilitate successful implementation of organizational change initiatives.
- g) Develop and implement strategies and programs for development and re-development of Shelter Afrique’s properties.
- h) Coordinate and supervise administrative services including outsourced management of properties, security, insurance, office premises, facilities and equipment.
- i) Manage the protocol relations with Ministries of Foreign Affairs in host countries to ensure Shelter Afrique maintains diplomatic benefits and privileges provided in Host Country Agreements.
- j) Develop work plans and budgets for the department.
- a) A minimum of Master’s degree in human resource management, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Organisational Development or related discipline; b) A Postgraduate or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management. c) Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the HR management preferably with international or regional organisations. Five (5) years should have been at a level of management level.
- d) Solid knowledge of contemporary human resources policies and practices including governance and board process.
- e) Full member of a reputable professional Human Resources Management, Administration or equivalent Institute.
- f) Should be fully bilingual in English and French languages.
- g) Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
- h) Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- i) Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- j) Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader. k) Should have problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making abilities. l) Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle both internal and external communication.
- m) Should demonstrate ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the department. n) Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages and Oracle ERP for Human Capital Management and Procurement.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability against the listed qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae as well as names and addresses of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should indicate the position applied for as the subject line of their email submissions. The deadline for submission is cob 24th July 2021.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.