Head of Carpentry Jobs, Jobs In Uganda
Title : Head of Carpentry
Industry : Manufacturing
Location : Uganda
Net Salary : 60-80K
Our client is a leading manufacturer of durable furniture products and largest foam mattresses brand in East and Central Africa.They seek to recruit a head of carpenter who will assist in coming up with designs, assign and explain tasks to the project team, respond to clients’ requests for emergency repairs, and regularly inspect the work done by the project team to ensure that it conforms to certain specifications.
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine the time frames within which projects should be completed.
- Calculating the amount of labour, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company’s field carpenters, unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
- Minimum Education level-KCSE certificate. Vocational training will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in carpentry.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, kindly send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject(Head of carpentry) to email@example.com before 5th December 2019
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- B:We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.