Guest Relations Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a medium sized hotel and conferencing facility in Nairobi. They would like to a hire a Guest Relations cum Animator to handle the conference clients and families. S/He should offer high quality service to the conference guests in addition to being involved in formulating and coordinating entertainment programmes for children during weekends.
Title: Guest Relations cum Animator
Reporting to: Director
Gross Salary: 50k
- Welcome guests in a friendly and professional way
- Help prepare welcome folders for the conference guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Create an animation/entertainment programme for the hotel
- Communicate and perform duties and activities on their own and as part of a team
- Encourage guest participation in activities
- Maintain costumes or props
- Interact with guests and have a friendly relationship with hotel staff
- Provide information about facilities, programs and other services
- Address customer complaints and escalate to management when needed
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Degree in hotel management or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer or Animator
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to interact with high-level individual personalities
- Ability to interact well with children
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Motivated, creative, energetic and able to work well on their own and also as part of a team
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Guest Relations cum Animator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th July 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.