General Manager Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret
Title: General Manager
Gross Salary: 100k
Our client is a known distributor of Pharmaceuticals, Rehabilitation supplies and implants. They seek to hire an experienced General Manager who will be in charge of the daily operations of the facility. He/she will be tasked with leading the organization in forging strategic partnerships that will lead to its growth.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee the daily operations and activities of the company.
- Determine staffing requirements and participate in the recruitment of qualified and competent staff, staff appraisal, training and disciplinary.
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale, represent management in purchase negotiations and
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Enforce company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that the company complies with government regulations and licencing.
- Convene and chair meetings from time to time to discuss matters of concern with regard to performance, conduct and facilities.
- Attend Heads of Departments (HODs) meetings and other meetings from time to time.
- Ensure that annual budget, leave schedule, duty rosters and other requirements are prepared.
- Write and submit monthly and annual reports to the Administrator/CEO.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management /Business Administration from a recognised institution.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Good knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Strong leadership and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Eldoret) to email@example.com on or before 14th November 2019.