General Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: General Manager-Advertising Company,
Department: Outdoor Department,
Reporting to: Managing Director,
Location: Head Office –Nairobi,
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience,
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in East and Central Africa Regions. They seek to hire a General Manager Outdoor tasked with leading outdoor marketing and operations strategy. The holder will ensure optimum revenue, client strategy and direction, innovations, stakeholder’s relations and business growth of the company
- Develop and define Outdoor strategic directions to maximize returns on investment
- Lead in the development of Outdoor budget and align to weekly, monthly quarterly and annual performance analysis
- Develop the marketing and operations tactical programs and ensure implementation, to pursue the business targeted goals and objectives
- Seamlessly coordinate the marketing and operations team to ensure maximization of revenue.
- Lead the outdoor innovation, enabling constant improvement in performance, hence continuous achievement of sales targets and business overall targets
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality offerings to client within the given deadlines and oversee their retention and growth strategy through efficiency on campaign
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and networks with clients, stakeholders, County Governments, and agencies to ensure continuous partnership in business
- Oversee the negotiations of sites and signing of agreements with the Landlords
- Evaluate and re-align internal processes, such as operations, and client management, regulatory and social processes in Outdoor
- Direct the regional site visits and market surveys, to maximize on occupation
- Generates reports for senior management on proposed calculated approaches and strategies in outdoor, that will lead to increased sales performance and the achievement of the business’s overall objectives.
- Evaluate and review the team individual key performance targets and advise on fact-based solutions to increase performance.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Ensure learning and growth, through training, coaching and mentorship, to ensure a creative, focused, and motivated outdoor team.
- Any other duties as he deemed fit for the proper execution of his/her responsibilities as well as duties assigned by the Managing Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Commerce or Business Administration Degree preferably in Marketing or the equivalent. A Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- 7 years proven experience as a General Manager or in a similar role, preferably from manufacturing or advertising industry
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and networks with clients, stakeholders and County Government, and issue guidance
- Commercial acumen, including the ability to negotiate and secure value-add benefits to the Company.
- High level of business planning, analytical and conceptual skills to identify key issues.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Marketing, Operations, Finance, HR, Procurement, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
NB: Please quote your current and Expected Salary on your cv
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager –Advertising Company) to email@example.com before Friday 4th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It’s FREEN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE