Full Stack Developer Jobs, IT Jobs.
Our client is a Microsoft Partner whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire an energetic Full stack developer to join their new project.
Title: Full Stack Developer – Nanyuki
Gross Salary: 180k
Contract Type: 6 months (with possible extension based on the project)
Benefit: Unlimited Microsoft Certifications at no cost
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Interacting with the company project managers to define and design features based on the project requirements
- Develop and support of applications and ensuring they are fully functional.
- Create high scalable apps that users can interact with daily
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the company’s programming best practices and guidelines.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the client to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
- Solution architecture (load balancing, microservice architecture)
- Project planning with Scrum
- MVC architecture
- SOLID principles
- Cloud services (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Digital Ocean)
- Linux server configuration
- Test driven development
- Web services and APIs
- Database design
- Complex database queries
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is a MUST
- 3+ years’ experience of software development
- js (express, bcrypt, json web token, passport, sequelize, mocha, chai)
- js (passport, axios, redux)
- Relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Version control with git
- Nginx, IIS, Apache
- Web services and APIs
- Azure DevOps, Asana
- Development of APIs
- PHP/Laravel or C# experience is an added advantage
- Docker experience is an added advantage
- Graph QL is an added advantage
- Mobile frameworks (Xamarin, Cordova, Ionic) is an added advantage
- Experience with relational databases
- Problem solving skills
- Fun to work with
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Full Stack Developer – Nanyuki) to email@example.com before 20th August, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE