Front Office Jobs Kenya, Administration Jobs, Admin Assistant Internships, HR and Admin Officer Jobs.
Our client is an institution of higher learning seeking to hire an admin assistant who will serve as the primary contact person for the Institution.
Title: Front Office Personnel
Reporting to: The Admin/ HR Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Report writing and report generation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Front Office Operations
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Hotel, Tourism or Hospitality Management will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role with at least 2 years’ experience
- Minimum KCSE Grade C+
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate
- Aged between 25-30 years
- Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Applicants to send their CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Front Office Personnel)
on or before 27th March 2019 through email@example.com Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.