Front-End Web Developer Job, IT Kenya Jobs 2021,
Job Title – Front-End Web Developer,
Industry – Information Technology,
Location – Nairobi,
Gross Salary – 75k,
Our client is an IT solution firm based in Nairobi, and they seek to hire a Front End Web Developer.
- Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Use UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Appreciate & develop high-quality Front End/UI patterns.
- A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work.
- Keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science, ICT, Web design, etc.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Strong English in written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of CSS framework – Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Intermediate knowledge of a front-end framework – React.JS in the design, development, testing, securing, and deployment of front-end web applications
- Intermediate knowledge and ability to connect web applications developed to our RESTful API services and third-party services
- Understanding of testing web applications
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket version control, and software collaboration tool
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented development language – C#, VB.NET, .NET framework.
- Basic knowledge of database management systems – MS SQL Server
- Experience in Azure, Cloud Services (REST), Power BI.
- Portfolio of previous Front End projects
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front- End Web Developer) to email@example.com on or before 25th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.