FMCG Sales Rep Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Our Client is an established manufacturer of food products. They seek to hire a Sales Representative who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility for the company products. S/He will be responsible for the effective co-ordination and administration of all customers including debts collection, customer care, merchandising, sales and order seeking of company products and other major outlets.
Job Title: FMCG Sales Rep – Mountain Region
Gross Salary: 30k – 40k plus commissions
Industry: FMCG (Food Products)
Location: Mountain Region
- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and retails shops
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure supervision of merchandisers in allocated region is optimized
- Co-ordination and organizing promotions in collaboration with other sales representative;
- Open new major outlets in the territory;
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Prepare Debt collection reports
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3 – 4 years in experience in FMCG. Sales experience in the beverage industry is a plus.
- MUST have a clean and valid driving licence
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Rep – Mountain Region) to email@example.com before 19th July 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.