Financial Assistant Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading law firm. They are seeking for an experienced finance assistant who will be tasked with reviewing, initiating, reconciling and closing financial payment processes.
Job title: Finance Assistant – Reliever Position
Net Salary: 40k
Work Period: August 2019 – February 2020
- Prepare a monthly budget and share with the Managing Partner.
- Bank cash and cheques as necessary.
- Tabulate, prepare tax invoices for all income received (attach all necessary documentation) and issue both ETR & manual receipts.
- Ensure all statutory payments are made within timelines.
- Ensure all utility bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Manage the office petty cash; ensure that all the expenses have proper supporting documented and justifiable.
- Verify all supplier invoices and ensure that they are paid within the credit period.
- Post all transactions in the system; expenses, invoices and payments accurately and correctly in a timely manner and maintain a proper filing system.
- Prepare VAT schedule for review and filing by the Auditor.
- Procure stationery and any other office supplies in strict adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Provide logistical support for advocates and staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or relevant field
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must be conversant with quick books and SAGE Accounting packages
- Experience in statutory deductions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion. Able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Finance Assistant – Reliever Position) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.