Finance Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs.
Our client is a leading supplier farm machinery equipment in East Africa. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be tasked with developing accounting principles, practises and procedures to ensure accurate and timely generation of financial reports. S/He will be responsible for the financial management and accountability of the company.
Title: Finance Manager – Ruiru
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
- Oversee the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting balance sheet management.
- Ensure preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to the Managing Director.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reports on assets and capital account
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Approves cash disbursement’s by verifying cheque amounts against invoices, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Carry out cost and business performance analysis of Company staff against targets on quarterly basis and/or as directed by the Director with an aim of identifying cost burdens for improvement and exemplary performance for motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- Finance expertise is a must and experience in a busy environment preferably manufacturing setup
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience with SAGE is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Ruiru) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 14th September 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.