Finance Manager Job, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization operating charitable healthcare programs worldwide. They seek to hire a born-again Finance Manager who will be tasked with monitoring and improving the financial management and internal control systems of the organization, by managing donors, stakeholders and operational efficiencies.
Salary: 150 – 200K
- Ensure timely submission of monthly financial reports, government reports, and other ad hoc reports, as requested.
- Ensure optimal application of resources to support hospital operations.
- Drive the hospital financial sustainability plan and periodically report to all stakeholders on progress.
- Prepare and finalize the annual budget and quarterly performance reports, as needed.
- Develop and monitor the capital budget with the Executive Director, ensuring the fixed asset register is updated and managed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all donor reports are submitted accurately and within the appropriate timelines.
- Provide regular forecasts and assist the Executive Director in preparing forecasts for the headquarters and for planning purposes.
- Ensure timely management of payroll and payment of salaries/wages.
- Monitor and control current expenditures to ensure that expenditures remain within available funding and approved budgets.
- Ensure regular reviews of procurement and inventory control.
- Oversee subordinate staff members in the finance department and monitor the workloads and priorities of the team.
- Development of pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, marketing positioning, outreach programs and services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual operating costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual activity costs, giving recommendations on synergies.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Financial management, with a proven track record
- Registration with a professional body is preferred – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Strong leadership skills, integrity and superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, and one or more accounting systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage change for oneself and for others.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Finance Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted