Finance & Admin Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Title: Finance & Admin Manager- Construction, Industry: Engineering, Location: Nairobi, Gross Salary: 180K-200K,
Our client is a market leader in drainage technology and has set up a regional office in Nairobi. They are looking to hire a Finance & Administration Manager who will oversee admin and finance functions of the regional office. S/He will be responsible for the financial management and tax compliance of the company.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, management and budgeting.
- Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are reasonably in place and strictly followed to safeguard company assets.
- Responsible for ordering and management of all supplies for the regional office
- Responsible for customer orders, invoicing and liaison
- Oversee the general accounting function that includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis, reporting and balance sheet management.
- Managing account payable and receivable function of the company
- Overall financial planning and management including cash flow, creditors and debtors.
- Liaising closely with Shipping /Freight Forwarding agents for timely import and export delivery & receipt of imported and exported items.
- Manage delivery performance of outbound and inbound logistics
- Stocks & Inventory management
- Budget preparation and management activities ensuring all expenses are within assigned budgets.
- Management of payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are paid on a timely basis.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Asset management and optimization
- Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- Must be a CPA-K holder
- At least 7 years’ experience in Finance & Admin; 4 of which should be at a supervisory level preferably in a construction/engineering field
- Knowledge of procurement processes is highly desired
- Must be conversant with the KRA Import and export clearance procedures
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation, communication, leadership and analytical skills and resourceful in nature
- Possess high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Administration Manager- construction) to email@example.com before 15th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.