Finance & Admin Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our Client is a leading Civil Engineering Firm in Nairobi carrying out various Civil Works projects across East and Central Africa. They are seeking a well experienced Finance and admin Manager who will be tasked with developing and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely generation of financial statements and reports.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Civil Engineering
Salary: 120 – 180K
- Develop and implement goals, policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, management and budgeting.
- Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are reasonably in place and strictly followed to safeguard Company assets.
- Oversee the general accounting function that includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting and balance sheet management.
- Overall financial planning and management including cash flow, creditors and debtors.
- Carrying out Management reporting using SAP Business One thus ensuring data is up to date
- Take the lead in designing, implementation and review of the company credit control procedure, and develop and implement enhancements.
- Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Stocks & Inventory accounting and management, Responsible for Construction Inventory and equipment
- Cash flow Management, planning and budgeting, Stakeholder management, people management & financial advisor
- Asset management and optimization & proper record keeping, Supplier payments and reconciliations
- Provide guidance and training on financial matters to staff to ensure adequate understanding of the Company business goals and objectives.
- Budget preparation and management activities and ensure all expenses are within assigned budgets.
- Being the overall supervisor of the financial department and also being responsible for the Construction Inventory and Equipment
- Analyzing tender’s financial viability before submission
- Masters in Finance
- Must be a CPA-K holder
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting; 4 of which should be at a senior level preferably in a construction industry
- Mean-grade of B+ in KCSE with a minimum of C+ in Math
- Superior leadership skills with ability to lead teams and oversee running of general office operations.
- Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation, communication, leadership and analytical skills and resourceful in nature
- Knowledge of SAP Business One for Management Reporting
- Possess high sense of confidentiality and integrity, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Admin Manager –Construction) to email@example.com before 23rd November 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.