Farm Manager Jobs, Agricultural Jobs –
Title: Farm Manager – Naivasha –
Location: Naivasha –
Salary: Negotiable –
Our client is a European Multi National based in Naivasha. They seek to hire a highly experienced farm manager who will be tasked with management and general maintenance of the farm.
- Directing and coordinating worker activities such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, and grading.
- Management, training, and supervision of all farm staff.
- Maintaining safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site
- Working in farm sites as and when needed
- Ability to work & maintain high and low tech equipment’s.
- Prepare and implement a spray programme for preventive and cure of herbs.
- Overall welfare of the plants in order to meet the 95% yield quota
- Background in herb, flower and tea industry will be an added advantage.
- Post-harvest processing including storage and packaging in preparation of sale
- Coordination with logistics and sales staff to ensure correct timing of harvest-ready produce
- Purchases machinery, equipment and supplies such as fertilizers and chemicals.
- Degree in Agriculture or related field
- Must have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience. Knowledge in post herb harvesting and drying process is necessary.
- The ability to work with no or minimum supervision.
- Proven and effective communication skills and people management skills.
- Experience in overseeing big projects
- Self-driven to achieve results.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work in high and intensive working conditions
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only quoting the job title on the email subject (Farm Manager – Naivasha) to on or before 9th December 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.