Farm Manager Job In Isinya, Agricultural Jobs.
Our client is a vegetable farm in Isinya. They seek to hire a highly experienced farm manager who will be tasked with the management and general maintenance of the farm
Title: Farm Manager (Fresh Produce) – Isinya
Location: Isinya, Kajiado County
- Come up with a clear production plan for the farm
- Coordination of production and advising the management of daily production
- Ensuring that staff observes proper transportation and documentation of produce from the field to place of delivery
- Overall welfare of the plants and animals in order to meet the 90% yield quota
- Management, training, and supervision of all farm staff.
- Advice the management on the measure to be taken on any non-performing field staff
- Ensure that proper clothing is worn during the handling of any produce especially within the Greenhouse
- Review and inspection of reports made by subordinates on the Greenhouse conditions
- Providing periodic operations reports to the management team, reporting on progress vs targets and production reports
- Requisition or purchase of supplies, such as insecticides, machine parts/lubricants, tools and implementation of stock control measures.
- Degree in Agriculture or related field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience agribusiness
- Must be conversant with greenhouse and open field farming technology
- Must have precise or rich knowledge in chemical application, insect control in vegetable farming.
- A proven track record of meeting various targets set.
- Knowledge of fresh vegetable farming is an added advantage
- Keen on learning, growing, and contributing to a small team of experienced people in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently while constantly informing the head in terms of reports, charts and memos.
- Should be able to work and reside in the farm
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Farm Manager (Fresh Produce) – Isinya) to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 9th April 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.