Farm Machinery Sales Rep Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Agricultural Jobs.
Our client is a leading supplier farm machinery equipment in East Africa. They are looking to hire a Sales Representative based in Nairobi to manage distributors and stockists in western region. S/He will be tasked with driving sales in the entire region and must be focussed on client retention.
Title: Farm Machinery Sales Rep – Western Region
Gross Salary: 40k – 80k plus commissions
Region to be handled: Western & Nyanza (The position is based in Nairobi with frequent travel to western region)
- To manage existing distributor and stockists accounts and appoint new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockist / distributor and ensure sales targets for each stockist / distributor are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Candidate must be willing to move frequently between Nairobi and Western
- Should have at least 3 years sales experience preferably in selling farm or plant equipment
- They should be willing to travel on sales assignments at least 3 or 4 days per week for 2 or 3 weeks per month
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Farm Machinery Sales Rep – Western Region) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.