Executive Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Executive Driver – Law Firm
Our client is a Law Firm located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly competent executive driver who will be tasked with driving the Managing Partner, running errands on his behalf as well as maintain the vehicle and ensure its clean at all times.
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
- Drive authorized passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and also up-country.
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook
- Submit all purchase receipts and ensure that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- A valid driving license class ABCE.
- Excellent driving skills
- Above 3 years’ experience as an executive driver
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, locations of government offices and main roads to other parts of the country
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions.
- Professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Professional appearance and punctuality
- Strong customer service, customer experience to make a timely and detailed response.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Driver – Law firm) to email@example.com before Tuesday 14th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE