Executive Assistant Job, Latest Administration Jobs Kenya,
Title: Executive Assistant – Hospitality,
Salary: 70k – 100k,
Our client a high end hospitality facility in Nairobi. They seek to hire a competent and well organized Executive Assistant to provide high level confidential and professional Administrative support services to the Directors.
- Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal and external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the Directors.
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the executives as appropriate)
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the MD to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Follow up with key contributors to the MD’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task.
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the MD
- Organize and maintain the MD’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Assistant – Hospitality) to email@example.com before Friday 16th July 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.