Engineering Supervisor Job, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to hire an Engineering supervisor.
Title: Engineering Supervisor
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible
- for plant maintenance
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment
- maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipment.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical (plant) engineering
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations (KNEC)
- Diploma in Mechanical Plant or Electrical Engineering (KNEC)
- Must have 3-4 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates, kindly send your application enclosing detailed CV and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 2nd October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE