Electromechanical Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Title: Electromechanical Engineer -Water Treatment Plant, Reporting To Project Manager, Location: Nairobi, Gross Salary: 150,000-180,000,
Our client is an international company specializing in providing sustainable water treatment solutions all over the world. They seek to hire an Electromechanical Engineer who is self-driven, passionate to assist the project manager in the daily operations.
- Assist the Project Manager in handling supplier’s, suppliers delieveries, approval of invoices, processing bank guarantees and managing lodged claims.
- Prepare budget proposals for all projects for approval by the project manager
- Prepare official letters to diffarent government offices seeking for permits and exemptions.
- Tracking feedback on all letters sent to different companies and government offices
- Update work schedules and provide alternatives solutions where there is a gap.
- Verify shipment documents against contractual requirements and document credit requirements.
- Work hand in hand with the clearing agents when clearing the shipments
- Take minutes of all official meetings such as clients meetings, sub-contractors and scheduled official government meetings.
- Participate in sourcing of contractors, quotations as per the set procurement procedures and conduct due diligence of the suppliers.
- Prepare client quotation upon request
- Support the site managers on their daily administrative tasks.
- Degree in engineering specializing in Electromechanical engineer
- 2-3 years of experience as a project manager or a structural design engineer role
- Experience working in a water treatment plant will be an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel, Word, MS project)
- The ability to work under pressure with problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electromechanical Engineer -Water Treatment Plant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.