E-Commerce Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: E-Commerce Manager
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a fast growing online store that offers bespoke and tailor-made designs to their clientele. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented E- Commerce Manager tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy and grow sales through online platforms and digital marketing.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
- Deliver best in-class online merchandising and an easy purchase experience to customers across the globe.
- Work closely with the creative and content team to improve product presentation including photography, video and creative.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Increase web traffic to our site and drive growth in numbers of online customers, online sales and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage Search Engine Optimization and website analytics tools
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Develop the company’s online product proposition and range in conjunction with the buying and merchandising teams.
- Work closely with the marketing team to measure how editorial content is delivering results across the company’s key metrics, including visitors to the website, engagement and social media followers across key platforms.
- Test new ventures with potential marketplaces across the globe.
- Manage high online availability and maximize product sell-through in season.
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfillment, logistics and after sale service
- Work in association with the marketing and production teams to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales, develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the mailing list audience/e-shots
- Oversee stock reconciliation and reorders.
- Lead and develop a growing E-commerce team including an online sales and logistics team.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Stay updated and educated in all of the company’s categories, brands and licensed products
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an e-commerce environment, with prior experience in merchandising
- Proven track record of successfully leading sales growth.
- Professional qualification in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Tech savvy with exceptional online marketing skills
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced business
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (E-Commerce Manager) to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 26th February 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
QUICK READ >>> Finding A Job In Dubai – What Kenyans Need To Know