Driver/Rider Jobs, Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Driver/Rider – Automobile,
Our client is a well-established business dealing with distribution of spare parts. They seek to hire an experienced driver who will double up as a rider to be tasked with running errands for the company.
Rider Job Responsibilities
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience riding in Nairobi and good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Rider – automobile) to email@example.com before 23rd January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE