Client Service Director Jobs, Director Jobs.
Our client is an advertising firm seeking to recruit an individual who will ensure the client is perfectly satisfied, loyal and profitable. The person is supposed to maintain contact with top managers regularly, providing planning disciplines and setting examples. They should enhance the business by maximising revenue and optimising staff productivity.
Title: Client Service Director
Gross Salary: 200k – 300k
- Manage the Client Service Process by ensuring the day to day management and duties required by your accounts is properly performed plus taking a long term look at how to grow the agency’s and the client’s business
- Provide leadership to the brand/client service teams in advertising, communication and strategy and client handling.
- Determine team objectives /goals to monitor performance and undertake evaluations for the teams.
- Support the Account teams, check briefs, lead on creative brief writing and lead on time management
- Ensure the client is satisfied at all times and deadlines are met and reports are done within 24 hours Ensure that status meetings are held regularly with the teams to follow the flow of work to ensure Work In Progress is kept in check
- Train the teams in developing and presenting new proposals, writing, negotiating, relationship building
- Manage Client Relationships maintaining a healthy relationship (business and social), having regular meetings with full feedback to teams and Managing Director
- Ensure teams adhere to their required performance and that the client knows about all agency contributions, through regular communication with senior clients and quarterly reviews of the agency contribution
- Contribute to strategic direction of the client accounts and ongoing basis so that the client looks at you as the strategic ambassador of their brands
- Monitor the Client business and review regularly. Ensure the teams know everything possible about the target audiences, and maintain a current and intensive knowledge of the clients’ business and its category in order to direct and contribute to their marketing and advertising plans
- Take full responsibility of accuracy, clarity of any written documents provided to the client from the agency, including contact reports, emails, marketing /advertising plans before submission to the client
- Be involved and/or take the lead in pitches for new business participate in the preparation, presentation up to completion of acquiring a new account and establishing the new account with the agency
- Regular informal reporting to the Managing Director on all aspects of business, agency, client for example budget changes, relationship issues, staffing, market information etc
- Degree in Social Sciences or other related academic qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years experience with 4 years in a similar high level position
- Must have experience in Marketing or brand management from a reputable company
- Experience in an advertising or PR firm is preferred
- Mature with the ability to lead and mentor a team
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Have passion and enthusiasm at all times
- Be solutions orientated, with attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Director) to email@example.com before 18th February 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted