Direct Sales Agent Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading regional investment holding company that is setting up operations in Kenya. Their services include asset management, banking, insurance services and diversified investment in the Energy, healthcare, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Construction. They seek to hire several highly competent Direct Sales Agents who will be responsible for generating sales opportunities to the organization.
Job title: Direct Sales Agent
Industry: Financial Services
Reports to: Account Manager
Salary: Commission Based
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain customers in the commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Boost the Fund Portfolio of the organization by sourcing for investments
- Guiding and assisting customers
- Participate in MPR, meetings etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related course
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in investment banking or financial services industry
- Excellent product knowledge, market and credit knowledge
- A great customer service attitude and orientation
- Possess and Impressive contact list
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills, team player
- Demonstrate persistence, Creativity & innovation,
- Result orientation – sales aggressive, ability to take initiative
- Proficiency in spoken English and Computer literate
- Intelligent and fast learner
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Direct Sales Agent) to email@example.com before 17th July 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.