Digital Marketing Internships, Communication Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern,
Our client is one of the leading research, capacity building and project technical consultancy institution with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. They offer our technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. They provide professional development and capacity building support to both individuals and organizations in the areas of Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Data Management and Analysis, GIS, Business Development and Agriculture.
They are currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Intern based in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Strengthen brand identity of Devimpact Institute by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Education qualifications in marketing, communications, journalism, media, graphic design
- Minimum one year experience in online marketing and the use of digital marketing tools like emails, social media, SEO/SEM
- Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends
- Experience in graphic design and use of graphic design software like Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information
- Excellent English writing and oral skills.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th February 2020.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE