Digital Marketing Interns, Internships, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is research, capacity building, and project technical consultancy institution. They provide professional development and capacity building support to both individuals and organizations in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, project management, data management and analysis, GIS, financial management and data science. They are currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Intern based in Nairobi.
Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Monthly stipend to be provided
• Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
• Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
• Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
• Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
• Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
• Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
• Education qualifications in marketing, communications, journalism, media, graphic design
• Minimum one year’s experience in online marketing and the use of digital marketing tools like emails, social media, SEO/SEM
• Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends
• Experience in graphic design and use of graphic design software like Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information
• Excellent English writing and oral skills.
How to Apply:
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to email@example.com on or before January 31, 2019. Please include the job title (Digital Marketing Intern) in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.