Digital Marketing Executive Jobs, Media Jobs In Kenya, Communication Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Digital Marketing Executive- Automobile,
Our client is a well-established business dealing with the distribution of spare parts. They seek to hire a highly efficient,self-driven and experienced digital marketing executive.They will be tasked with planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media as well as the execution and optimization of the company’s online marketing efforts.
- Engaging with customers through the use of digital media.
- Coming up with eye-catching marketing material to be posted on the different social media platforms
- Regularly updating the company website and promptly responding to customers enquiries.
- Overseeing the online sales strategy for the company ensuring products are regularly updated and well described.
- Keeping customers up to date with the latest products/stock on digital media platforms.
- Maximizing followers’ on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Generating new leads and liaising with the sales team to ensure they all convert to business
- Coordinate with the delivery team to ensuring customers get products on time
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate the return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business Management, or Media Broadcasting
- 2-3 years of experience as a digital marketer.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, graphic designing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Results-driven individual
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital marketing executive- Automobile) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 29th February 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process
MUST READ>>> Personal Profile CV (Plus Example)N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE