Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs, Communication Jobs, Digital Marketer Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a fast-growing online beauty brand providing products to Kenyan women. Their catalogue includes a wide variety of hair, makeup, and skin care products from leading brands of the world. They seek to hire a skilled Digital marketing analyst to help them fully utilize their asset base (Customers and Subscribers). The ideal candidates should have an analytical mind that will help the website grow and maintain existing customers, subscribers and potential clients by utilizing marketing automation, chatbots, SMS and WhatsApp broadcasting. They hope to associate with a high-skilled colleague, who is willing to go an extra mile and contribute to revolutionizing the beauty and e-commerce industry in Kenya.
Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Segmentation of subscribers and existing customers
- Send out, organize and manage promotional broadcasts on Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger
- Set up automation rules to get more value out of existing customers, messenger subscribers, and potential clients
- Build customer loyalty by implementing automation rules and promotions to increase the lifetime value per customer
- Regularly send, track, measure and evaluate SMSs, broadcasts and Whatsapp communication to existing subscribers/customers
- Optimize SMS, Whatsapp, email and broadcast content for better performance
- Prepare a broadcasting schedule and adjust when needed
- Remain up to date with digital marketing trends and technologies
- Work closely with the marketing team to review action items and deliverable Help in the execution of digital media campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and copy-writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of current paid media channels and online advertising options
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Pays attention to detail
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interest in following online advertising
- Confident, well-spoken, ambitious and driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Analyst) to email@example.com before 17th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. CVs will be reviewed on an on-going basis. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.