Our Client is an inbound and outbound Tour Operator specializing in Kenya Safaris, Tanzania, Zanzibar, and Egypt Tours. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketer who is able to improve the functionality of the company’s website and improve their social media presence.
Industry: Tours and Travels
Gross Salary: 30K
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Ensuring the website is easily found by the target audience by optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM).
- Convert website visits into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Manage the online presence and brand of our company using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Engage with consumers in real time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online marketing
- Business-related degree will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Must have expertise in paid social media advertising and specific marketing channel expertise
- Must have the ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- An understanding of WordPress
- Must have good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Self-promotion savvy
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer-Nairobi) to email@example.com before 16th January 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.