Digital Marketer Jobs, Tours and Travels Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our Client is an inbound and outbound Tour Operator specializing in Kenya Safaris, Tanzania, Zanzibar, and Egypt Tours. They are seeking to hire a Digital Marketer who is able to improve the functionality of the company’s website and improve their social media presence.
Industry: Tours and Travels
Gross Salary: 30K
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Ensuring the website is easily found by the target audience by optimizing website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM).
- Convert website visits into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Manage the online presence and brand of our company using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Engage with consumers in real time and a digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online marketing
- Business-related degree will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Must have expertise in paid social media advertising and specific marketing channel expertise
- Must have the ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- An understanding of WordPress
- Must have good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Self-promotion savvy
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer-Nairobi) to email@example.com before 16th January 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.